Although many are called Wine Bar I haven't found an equivalent in Canada. Perhaps due to food and alcoholic beverage licensing only 'restaurants' can meet current regulations. Putting an emphasis on full service dining puts their purpose and price out of contention for a true Wine Bar.
- October 18, 2010: Starbucks Opens a Wine Bar in Seattle as reported in USAToday - Starbucks Wine Bar
- Orlando's Wine Room, with 150 wines priced by the ounce, would help anyone find wines to stock their cellar ...
- Malibu's Barrel Wine Bar is introduced by John Selman, a Managing Partner. The Wine Bar is a social venue for enjoying a sip and a snack with friends.
- Clo Wine Bar at the Time Warner Building in New York City.
- Clo and samples some wine with Brian Smith, Clo's Manager.